Sunday, January 20, 2008

on fire

I burnt my left hand to the second degree at 6 am yesterday morning making oatmeal while half asleep (half awake? does this make me a pessimist? :) I forced a ski glove on my hand and sweat in there all day. Today I discovered the relief of Viks Vaporub. Whether this is good for a burn or not, oh, how good it feels...
Sir Moses Munchkin, the royal rat despises the odor. I can only imagine how intense it feels to his nose, his sense of smell being at LEAST 100xs more acute than mine, I'm sure, and I'm quite taken aback by it. Sorry Munch. Sorry hand. I will try my hardest to not pour boiling water on you tomorrow morning. I don't think you will let it slip my mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

silly girl! vasoline would be a much better choice for healing but at this point fresh air is the best bet...and no more hot water! Love you lots and miss you..Mom2

January 26, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home