Friday, September 24, 2004

Nature, for sure nature...

Have I mentioned that I really like my classes this semester? Or more importantly, the broad array of interests in which I have been dedicating my time and mental energy? I realize, though this is the first conscious realization, that on a daily basis I address the well being of my past, present, and future selves. And it creates an ecosystem. All areas of my life are so interconnected and dependent. With a little reflection, the time I devote to one area has a direct output within another area.


This began with little direction and is only getting more vague... Good to hear.

Patrick has told me on more than one account that I am a woman of many hats. I don’t think there has been a time in my life when I have felt wiser. I am able to reflect upon and find incredible connects between my involvements. I believe that is a sure sign that one truly understands the information that is offered to/bombarding her constantly. I don’t think one can value their educational process without engaging in this mode of thinking and reflecting.

Because I am searching for the connections between music, gender, physics, leadership, sex, cultures, psychology, feminism, PLU, time, entertainment, philosophy, team-building, politics, family, religion, within everything offered to me lately (well, ideally, everything), the connections are beginning to offer themselves to me more readily and I feel damn smart, if you don’t mind me saying, damn smart.

Lovin it, loving it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home