Monday, January 21, 2008

If my senses fail, stay with me till they go...

I'm pretty tired. I knew in the midst of the past slower-paced month that this craziness would come and I would run like a rat on a wheel, enjoying it of course, but sleeping less, having less opportunity to read, less time to complete lists of tasks that need to get done: taxes, voting, fixing tires, sending thank yous, writing grandmas, visiting nieces,...and the time is here. And my body always gives me signs!

In a rush today, I jammed my finger skiing. I cannot bend my right ring finger without a shooting pain up my arm and a dull stomach ache. This in combination with a burned left hand makes showering quite difficult. Yet nothing felt better after a day on the hill. So cold today! We're in for another 10 days of snow, it appears. But I leave tomorrow for a conference in Sacramento. A week of rain for me. Looking forward to it, though. Networking with people doing what I do all over the state, meeting with legislators, getting some creative inspiration, conference food...oh, the little things :)

Anyway, I am tired, and busy, and it feels good.

Now that you finally felt, just like you said you would, down to the last detail...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home