Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ready

Yesterday was bad. And I thought it would get worse. But I feel a bit better. Lonely winter shakes my soul and I sob to the very core of my bones. But today is better. And I always know how to make it so and I always know it will be. But it doesn’t make the times of pain any more trivial. And it does not mean I cannot own the sorrow. True sorrow. But I had the energy to make it better. And I do not fear the next wave. I know it will come, and probably pretty soon. But surprisingly today, I glow from the inside out. I smile with love for myself and what is good and what surrounds me. January is usually pretty great and February normally my least favorite month. This past month was not the best and I predicted February to be pretty challenging. I throw hope to the wind that I had it backwards rather than be part of an underestimation. But I will endure either way. And be grateful none-the-less. To the adventure and journey that is life…!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home