Monday, February 04, 2008

paradise found...for 2/4/08

I had...THE best freeking day.
I entered heaven once every 15 minutes: falling, with complete trust, falling like flying, through clouds, so soft, yet unpredictable. A challenge. Is heaven challenging? My heaven definitely is. Heaven, in my terms, might be synonymous with challenge. Oh, it was beautiful. And needed.
Powder day at Squaw Valley. A whole day with my pops. As an equal. Creating pride and connection between us both. And it was fun! Exploration, challenge, adventure, conversation, seeking, completing, cheese burgers!, beers, pushing, pushing, naturally, connection, pride, comfort, exhaustion, satisfaction, irish coffees, friends, irish coffees, friends! showers and bed. Exhaustions. Satisfaction. Connection.
Definition.

1 Comments:

Blogger Minerva10616 said...

you'd think that words strung together like a beads on a necklace wouldn't be very interesting. But they are - you inspire me girl to be more creative in my words, thinking, writing, thoughts and attitude. I'm going to be amazed when we get to heaven and find out that it's different for everyone - I agree - challenge breeds perservierance.

February 6, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home