Monday, February 11, 2008

love play, play love

I made a love playlist on my computer this evening...
the desire inspired by?
February 14th up and coming? perhaps, but it has not been on my mind...well, I can't say that: I did buy my mom flowers on Saturday, since I wont be seeing her that day.
Spending the last 24 hours with my much-loved Rose and Chad visiting from Napa? Maybe...but I particurly included songs that envoke future-oriented, intimate feelings rather than those for contentment and gratitude.
Feeling the love and passion for life after a fun day of skiing with friends? most likely...it was a good day, full of shared energy, shared thoughts, shared enjoyment, experience...
I fell in love a little today :)
and it inspired me with 12.5 hours of songs to maintain the emotion.
and wore me out.
sweet
dreams
dream
sweetly