Thursday, March 13, 2008

Since II...

So. Since February 24th...

I dove deep into a study plan for the Psychology GRE.
I have cut my hair in support of my friend's boy with leukemia.
It's been that time of the month.
I've ventured back out into the social scene.
I saw a doctor.
I have strolled the streets of Grass Valley, drinking wine.
I won a game of darts.
I played improve piano with a guitarist in a hotel.
I coached the ski team at State Championships.
I played my first round of guitar hero.
I had a first kiss.
I've paid bills.
I got a rejection letter to grad school.
I got ANOTHER rejection letter to grad school!
I've started date night with Sabrina
I cleaned this darn huge house 2 times.
I went hiking.
I went hiking again.
I made Champagne mojitos.
I watched A LOT of grey's Anatomy.
I had a play date with the gals in oakland.
I've talked to my uncle more than I did the last 6 months.
I've gone dancing.
I've gone tanning :)
I finished all my fed and state taxes.
I sang Stevie Wonder kareoke.
I made eggplant parmegian.
I've gotten pretty into American Idol.
I yelled at a friend.
I've smiled. A lot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Minerva10616 said...

oh i can't believe you beat me to it - i need to get tan and soon. Love you and you are living the life that I so wish i could be around for - EVERY DAY! I do hope you embrace the rejection letters because...well i don't know why exactly but somehow it means that there's one less decision you have to make and really ALL IT TAKES IS ONE YES!

March 19, 2008 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Minerva10616 said...

Any chance of a SINCE III now - I'm curious what it would say.

March 26, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home